Overexpression of Runx2 directed by the matrix metalloproteinase-13 promoter containing the AP-1 and Runx/RD/Cbfa sites alters bone remodeling in vivo
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 545–557, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Selvamurugan, N., Jefcoat, S. C., Kwok, S., Kowalewski, R., Tamasi, J. A. and Partridge, N. C. (2006), Overexpression of Runx2 directed by the matrix metalloproteinase-13 promoter containing the AP-1 and Runx/RD/Cbfa sites alters bone remodeling in vivo. J. Cell. Biochem., 99: 545–557. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20878
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK47420, DK48109
- New Jersey Commission on Cancer Research and the Department of Defense, US Army. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-1-0687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!