Lysophospholipids increase IL-8 and MCP-1 expressions in human umbilical cord vein endothelial cells through an IL-1-dependent mechanism
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 99, Issue 4, pages 1216–1232, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Lin, C. I., Chen, C.-N., Chen, J. H. and Lee, H. (2006), Lysophospholipids increase IL-8 and MCP-1 expressions in human umbilical cord vein endothelial cells through an IL-1-dependent mechanism. J. Cell. Biochem., 99: 1216–1232. doi: 10.1002/jcb.20963
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC90-2316-B-002-019, NSC91-2311-B-002-071, NSC92-2311-B-002-095
- Ministry of Education Program for Promoting Academic Excellence of Universities Grant. Grant Number: 91-BFA09-2-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!