Prolyl-hydroxylase inhibition and HIF activation in osteoblasts promotes an adipocytic phenotype
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 762–772, 15 February 2007
How to Cite
Irwin, R., LaPres, J.J., Kinser, S. and McCabe, L.R. (2007), Prolyl-hydroxylase inhibition and HIF activation in osteoblasts promotes an adipocytic phenotype. J. Cell. Biochem., 100: 762–772. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21083
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: DK061184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!