Cross-talk between Wnt signaling pathways in human mesenchymal stem cells leads to functional antagonism during osteogenic differentiation
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 5, pages 1109–1124, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Baksh, D., Boland, G. M. and Tuan, R. S. (2007), Cross-talk between Wnt signaling pathways in human mesenchymal stem cells leads to functional antagonism during osteogenic differentiation. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 1109–1124. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21097
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2006
- National Institutes of Health Intramural Research Program. Grant Number: Z01 AR41131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!