Towards in situ tissue repair: Human mesenchymal stem cells express chemokine receptors CXCR1, CXCR2 and CCR2, and migrate upon stimulation with CXCL8 but not CCL2
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 135–146, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Ringe, J., Strassburg, S., Neumann, K., Endres, M., Notter, M., Burmester, G.-R., Kaps, C. and Sittinger, M. (2007), Towards in situ tissue repair: Human mesenchymal stem cells express chemokine receptors CXCR1, CXCR2 and CCR2, and migrate upon stimulation with CXCL8 but not CCL2. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 135–146. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21172
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
- Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB). Grant Numbers: 10020666, 10023712
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!