RUNX regulates stem cell proliferation and differentiation: Insights from studies of C. elegans
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 100, Issue 5, pages 1119–1130, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Kagoshima, H., Shigesada, K. and Kohara, Y. (2007), RUNX regulates stem cell proliferation and differentiation: Insights from studies of C. elegans. J. Cell. Biochem., 100: 1119–1130. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21174
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 17020009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!