Fibrosis and cancer: Do myofibroblasts come also from epithelial cells via EMT?
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 830–839, 1 July 2007
How to Cite
Radisky, D. C., Kenny, P. A. and Bissell, M. J. (2007), Fibrosis and cancer: Do myofibroblasts come also from epithelial cells via EMT?. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 830–839. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21186
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2006
- James and Esther King Biomedical Research Program
- Mayo Clinic Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA64786, CA57621
- U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!