Multiple myeloma: A prototypic disease model for the characterization and therapeutic targeting of interactions between tumor cells and their local microenvironment
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 950–968, 1 July 2007
How to Cite
Mitsiades, C. S., Mitsiades, N. S., Richardson, P. G., Munshi, N. C. and Anderson, K. C. (2007), Multiple myeloma: A prototypic disease model for the characterization and therapeutic targeting of interactions between tumor cells and their local microenvironment. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 950–968. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21213
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!