Russell A. Norris and Brook Damon have contributed equally to this work.
Periostin regulates collagen fibrillogenesis and the biomechanical properties of connective tissues†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 695–711, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Norris, R. A., Damon, B., Mironov, V., Kasyanov, V., Ramamurthi, A., Moreno-Rodriguez, R., Trusk, T., Potts, J. D., Goodwin, R. L., Davis, J., Hoffman, S., Wen, X., Sugi, Y., Kern, C. B., Mjaatvedt, C. H., Turner, D. K., Oka, T., Conway, S. J., Molkentin, J. D., Forgacs, G. and Markwald, R. R. (2007), Periostin regulates collagen fibrillogenesis and the biomechanical properties of connective tissues. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 695–711. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21224
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 HL33756, PPG HL52813, RO1 HL66231, RO1 HL072958, COBRE P20RR016434, SC INBRE 5MO1RR001070-28
- National Sciences Foundation. Grant Number: FIBRE EF0526854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!