Russell A. Norris and Brook Damon have contributed equally to this work.
Periostin regulates collagen fibrillogenesis and the biomechanical properties of connective tissues†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 695–711, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Norris, R. A., Damon, B., Mironov, V., Kasyanov, V., Ramamurthi, A., Moreno-Rodriguez, R., Trusk, T., Potts, J. D., Goodwin, R. L., Davis, J., Hoffman, S., Wen, X., Sugi, Y., Kern, C. B., Mjaatvedt, C. H., Turner, D. K., Oka, T., Conway, S. J., Molkentin, J. D., Forgacs, G. and Markwald, R. R. (2007), Periostin regulates collagen fibrillogenesis and the biomechanical properties of connective tissues. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 695–711. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21224
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 HL33756, PPG HL52813, RO1 HL66231, RO1 HL072958, COBRE P20RR016434, SC INBRE 5MO1RR001070-28
- National Sciences Foundation. Grant Number: FIBRE EF0526854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!