Akt2, but not Akt1 or Akt3 mediates pressure-stimulated serum-opsonized latex bead phagocytosis through activating mTOR and p70 S6 kinase
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 353–367, 1 October 2007
How to Cite
Shiratsuchi, H. and Basson, M. D. (2007), Akt2, but not Akt1 or Akt3 mediates pressure-stimulated serum-opsonized latex bead phagocytosis through activating mTOR and p70 S6 kinase. J. Cell. Biochem., 102: 353–367. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21295
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NIDDK R01, KD060771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!