Effects of Vitaxin®, a novel therapeutic in trial for metastatic bone tumors, on osteoclast functions in vitro
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 341–352, 1 October 2007
How to Cite
Gramoun, A., Shorey, S., Bashutski, J. D., Dixon, S. J., Sims, S. M., Heersche, J. N. M. and Manolson, M. F. (2007), Effects of Vitaxin®, a novel therapeutic in trial for metastatic bone tumors, on osteoclast functions in vitro. J. Cell. Biochem., 102: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21296
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- Canadian Arthritis Network. Grant Number: 02-CEL-08R
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Numbers: 15654, 64453
- MedImmune, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!