Expression of cyclin D3 through Sp1 sites by histone deacetylase inhibitors is mediated with protein kinase C-δ (PKC-δ) signal pathway
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 987–995, 1 July 2007
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-H., Lim, J. H., Lee, T.-J., Park, J.-W. and Kwon, T. K. (2007), Expression of cyclin D3 through Sp1 sites by histone deacetylase inhibitors is mediated with protein kinase C-δ (PKC-δ) signal pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 101: 987–995. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21316
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2006
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R13-2002-028-03001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!