Chun Rong Li and Zhe Zhou contributed equally to this publication.
β-sitosterol decreases irradiation-induced thymocyte early damage by regulation of the intracellular redox balance and maintenance of mitochondrial membrane stability†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 748–758, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Li, C. R., Zhou, Z., Lin, R. X., Zhu, D., Sun, Y. N., Tian, L. L., Li, L., Gao, Y. and Wang, S. Q. (2007), β-sitosterol decreases irradiation-induced thymocyte early damage by regulation of the intracellular redox balance and maintenance of mitochondrial membrane stability. J. Cell. Biochem., 102: 748–758. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21326
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2007
- National Nature Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30271617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!