PKC-ζ expression is lower in osteoblasts from arthritic patients: IL1-β and TNF-α induce a similar decrease in non-arthritic human osteoblasts
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 547–555, 1 February 2008
How to Cite
Zini, N., Bavelloni, A., Lisignoli, G., Ghisu, S., Valmori, A., Martelli, A. M., Facchini, A. and Maraldi, N. M. (2008), PKC-ζ expression is lower in osteoblasts from arthritic patients: IL1-β and TNF-α induce a similar decrease in non-arthritic human osteoblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 103: 547–555. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21424
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2007
- Italian MIUR PRIN 2004 and 2005
- I.O.R. Ricerca Corrente
- CARISBO Foundation, Bologna, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!