Targeting cell signaling pathways for drug discovery: An old lock needs a new key
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 580–592, 15 October 2007
How to Cite
Aggarwal, B. B., Sethi, G., Baladandayuthapani, V., Krishnan, S. and Shishodia, S. (2007), Targeting cell signaling pathways for drug discovery: An old lock needs a new key. J. Cell. Biochem., 102: 580–592. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21500
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- Clayton Foundation for Research
- Department of Defense US Army Breast Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: BC010610
- NIH P01. Grant Number: CA-91844
- NIH P50 Head and Neck Cancer SPORE
- NCI Cancer Center Core. Grant Number: CA-16672
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!