The review is dedicated to the memory of Tom Maciag, who made seminal contributions to the study of non-classical protein export.
Secretion without Golgi†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 1327–1343, 1 April 2008
How to Cite
Prudovsky, I., Tarantini, F., Landriscina, M., Neivandt, D., Soldi, R., Kirov, A., Small, D., Kathir, K. M., Rajalingam, D. and Kumar, T. K. S. (2008), Secretion without Golgi. J. Cell. Biochem., 103: 1327–1343. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21513
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL32348, HL35627, RR15555, R15DK070599, RR15569
- PRIN. Grant Number: 2004054004-002
- USDA. Grant Number: 11h93
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FGF02-01ER15161
- Arkansas Bioscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!