Hae-Ok Byun and Hee Young Kim contributed equally to this work.
Mitochondrial dysfunction by complex II inhibition delays overall cell cycle progression via reactive oxygen species production†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 104, Issue 5, pages 1747–1759, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Byun, H.-O., Kim, H. Y., Lim, J. J., Seo, Y.-H. and Yoon, G. (2008), Mitochondrial dysfunction by complex II inhibition delays overall cell cycle progression via reactive oxygen species production. J. Cell. Biochem., 104: 1747–1759. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21741
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2007
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R13-2003-019-01004-0
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2004-205-C00181
- Department of Medical Science, The Graduate School, Ajou University (2002 Research Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!