E1A physically interacts with RUNX3 and inhibits its transactivation activity
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 236–244, 1 September 2008
How to Cite
Cha, E.-J., Oh, B.-C., Wee, H.-J., Chi, X.-Z., Goh, Y.-M., Lee, K.-S., Ito, Y. and Bae, S.-C. (2008), E1A physically interacts with RUNX3 and inhibits its transactivation activity. J. Cell. Biochem., 105: 236–244. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21818
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R16-2003-002-01001-02006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!