Relationship between the methylation status of dietary flavonoids and their growth-inhibitory and apoptosis-inducing activities in human cancer cells
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 514–523, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Landis-Piwowar, K. R., Milacic, V. and Dou, Q. P. (2008), Relationship between the methylation status of dietary flavonoids and their growth-inhibitory and apoptosis-inducing activities in human cancer cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 105: 514–523. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21853
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 1R01CA120009, 5R03CA112625
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!