EVI1 recruits the histone methyltransferase SUV39H1 for transcription repression
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 344–352, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Cattaneo, F. and Nucifora, G. (2008), EVI1 recruits the histone methyltransferase SUV39H1 for transcription repression. J. Cell. Biochem., 105: 344–352. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21869
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HL79580, R01 HL082935, CA96448 (to G.N.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!