Context matters: In vivo and in vitro influences on muscle satellite cell activity
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 663–669, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Cornelison, D.D.W. (2008), Context matters: In vivo and in vitro influences on muscle satellite cell activity. J. Cell. Biochem., 105: 663–669. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21892
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!