Shin Kim and Tae-Jin Lee contributed equally this work.
Overexpression of cFLIPs inhibits oxaliplatin-mediated apoptosis through enhanced XIAP stability and Akt activation in human renal cancer cells†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 971–979, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Kim, S., Lee, T.-J., Park, J.-W. and Kwon, T. K. (2008), Overexpression of cFLIPs inhibits oxaliplatin-mediated apoptosis through enhanced XIAP stability and Akt activation in human renal cancer cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 105: 971–979. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21905
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2008
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Numbers: R13-2002-028-03001-0, R01-2008-000-10948-0
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!