N. Clifford and L.M. Smith contributed equally to the study.
The EphA3 receptor is expressed in a subset of rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines and suppresses cell adhesion and migration†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 105, Issue 5, pages 1250–1259, 1 December 2008
How to Cite
Clifford, N., Smith, L. M., Powell, J., Gattenlöhner, S., Marx, A. and O'Connor, R. (2008), The EphA3 receptor is expressed in a subset of rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines and suppresses cell adhesion and migration. J. Cell. Biochem., 105: 1250–1259. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21926
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2008
- Cancer Research Ireland
- Higher Education Authority and Science Foundation Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!