Matrix vesicles originate from apical membrane microvilli of mineralizing osteoblast-like Saos-2 cells
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 127–138, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Thouverey, C., Strzelecka-Kiliszek, A., Balcerzak, M., Buchet, R. and Pikula, S. (2009), Matrix vesicles originate from apical membrane microvilli of mineralizing osteoblast-like Saos-2 cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 106: 127–138. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21992
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N301 025 32/1120
- Polonium. Grant Number: 05819NF
- CNRS (France)
- The Rhône-Alpes region (France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!