PPARγ2 nuclear receptor controls multiple regulatory pathways of osteoblast differentiation from marrow mesenchymal stem cells
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 232–246, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Shockley, K. R., Lazarenko, O. P., Czernik, P. J., Rosen, C. J., Churchill, G. A. and Lecka-Czernik, B. (2009), PPARγ2 nuclear receptor controls multiple regulatory pathways of osteoblast differentiation from marrow mesenchymal stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 106: 232–246. doi: 10.1002/jcb.21994
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2008
- NIH/NIA/NIAMS. Grant Numbers: AG17482, AG028935
- American Diabetes Association. Grant Number: 1-03-RA-46
- NIH/NHGRI Ruth L. Kirchstein Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: HG003968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!