Synergy between anti-CCL2 and docetaxel as determined by DW-MRI in a metastatic bone cancer model
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 58–64, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Rozel, S., Galbán, C. J., Nicolay, K., Lee, K. C., Sud, S., Neeley, C., Snyder, L. A., Chenevert, T. L., Rehemtulla, A., Ross, B. D. and Pienta, K. J. (2009), Synergy between anti-CCL2 and docetaxel as determined by DW-MRI in a metastatic bone cancer model. J. Cell. Biochem., 107: 58–64. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22056
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: PO1 CA093900
- American Cancer Society Clinical Research Professorship
- NIH SPORE in Prostate Cancer Grant. Grant Number: P50 CA69568
- Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: P30 CA46592
- SouthWest Oncology Group. Grant Number: CA32102
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!