Redox-sensitive regulation of gene expression in human primary macrophages exposed to inorganic arsenic
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 537–547, 1 June 2009
How to Cite
Bourdonnay, E., Morzadec, C., Fardel, O. and Vernhet, L. (2009), Redox-sensitive regulation of gene expression in human primary macrophages exposed to inorganic arsenic. J. Cell. Biochem., 107: 537–547. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22155
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
- Ligue Contre le Contre Cancer (comité d'Ille et Vilaine)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!