Activation of rapid signaling pathways does not contribute to 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced growth inhibition of mouse prostate epithelial progenitor cells
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 1031–1036, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., Fleet, J. C. and Teegarden, D. (2009), Activation of rapid signaling pathways does not contribute to 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-induced growth inhibition of mouse prostate epithelial progenitor cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 107: 1031–1036. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22206
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK069965 to D.T., CA101113 to J.C.F. [correction made here after initial online publication].
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!