The authors declare no financial interests.
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 295–303, 1 September 2009
How to Cite
Bi, Y., Huang, J., He, Y., Zhu, G.-H., Su, Y., He, B.-C., Luo, J., Wang, Y., Kang, Q., Luo, Q., Chen, L., Zuo, G.-W., Jiang, W., Liu, B., Shi, Q., Tang, M., Zhang, B.-Q., Weng, Y., Huang, A., Zhou, L., Feng, T., Luu, H. H., Haydon, R. C., He, T.-C. and Tang, N. (2009), Wnt antagonist SFRP3 inhibits the differentiation of mouse hepatic progenitor cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 108: 295–303. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22254
Yang Bi and Jiayi Huang contributed equally to the work.
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- American Cancer Society
- Brinson Foundation
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30771925
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!