AMP-activated protein kinase enhances the expression of muscle-specific ubiquitin ligases despite its activation of IGF-1/Akt signaling in C2C12 myotubes
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 458–468, 1 October 2009
How to Cite
Tong, J. F., Yan, X., Zhu, M. J. and Du, M. (2009), AMP-activated protein kinase enhances the expression of muscle-specific ubiquitin ligases despite its activation of IGF-1/Akt signaling in C2C12 myotubes. J. Cell. Biochem., 108: 458–468. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22272
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service (Research Initiative Grants). Grant Numbers: 2008-35206-18826, 2007-35203-18065, 2006-55618-16914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!