Katie L. Pricola and Nastaran Z. Kuhn contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 577–588, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Pricola, K. L., Kuhn, N. Z., Haleem-Smith, H., Song, Y. and Tuan, R. S. (2009), Interleukin-6 maintains bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell stemness by an ERK1/2-dependent mechanism. J. Cell. Biochem., 108: 577–588. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22289
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2009
- Intramural Research Program of NIAMS, NIH. Grant Number: Z01 AR41131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!