Héctor Rincón-Arano and Georgina Guerrero contributed equally to this work.
Chicken α-globin switching depends on autonomous silencing of the embryonic π globin gene by epigenetics mechanisms†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 675–687, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Rincón-Arano, H., Guerrero, G., Valdes-Quezada, C. and Recillas-Targa, F. (2009), Chicken α-globin switching depends on autonomous silencing of the embryonic π globin gene by epigenetics mechanisms. J. Cell. Biochem., 108: 675–687. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22304
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2009
- Instituto de Fisiología Celular, UNAM
- Dirección General de Asuntos del Personal Académico-UNAM. Grant Numbers: IN203200, IX230104, IN209403, IN214407
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Numbers: 33863-N, 42653-Q, 58767
- Third World Academy of Sciences (TWAS). Grant Number: 01-055 RG/BIO/LA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!