Alternative splicing of ADAM15 regulates its interactions with cellular SH3 proteins
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 877–885, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Kleino, I., Ortiz, R. M., Yritys, M., Huovila, A.-P. J. and Saksela, K. (2009), Alternative splicing of ADAM15 regulates its interactions with cellular SH3 proteins. J. Cell. Biochem., 108: 877–885. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22317
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2009
- Academy of Finland
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Biocentrum Helsinki
- Helsinki University Central Hospital (HUCH)
- Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!