Advanced glycation end-products activate extracellular signal-regulated kinase via the oxidative stress-EGF receptor pathway in renal fibroblasts
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 38–48, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Guh, J.-Y., Hwang, C.-C., Chiou, S.-J., Lin, T.-D., Ko, Y.-M., Huang, J.-S., Yang, Y.-L. and Chuang, L.-Y. (2010), Advanced glycation end-products activate extracellular signal-regulated kinase via the oxidative stress-EGF receptor pathway in renal fibroblasts. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 38–48. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22376
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2008
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-91-2320-B-037-044, NSC-89-2314-B-037-008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!