Is antiquitin a mitochondrial Enzyme?
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 74–81, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Wong, J. W.-Y., Chan, C.-L., Tang, W.-K., Cheng, C. H.-K. and Fong, W.-P. (2010), Is antiquitin a mitochondrial Enzyme?. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 74–81. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22381
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: 464407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!