Authors' contributions: ZYT cultured and characterized T3MF, T3CM, and T3BA cells, as well as did part of data analyses. SS did bioinformatic analyses. S-LY supervised the determination of both miRNAs and mRNAs. L-PK prepared RNA samples. BZC maintained T3MF cells. BCH did luciferase assay. PCY directed the Microarray Core Facility for Genomic Medicine of National Taiwan University College of Medicine where the analyses of miRNAs and mRNAs were done. SSLL designed the experiments, analyzed results, and wrote the manuscript.
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 93–102, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Tsai, Z.-Y., Singh, S., Yu, S.-L., Kao, L.-P., Chen, B.-Z., Ho, B.-C., Yang, P.-C. and Li, S. S.-L. (2010), Identification of microRNAs regulated by activin A in human embryonic stem cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 93–102. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22385
Database and accession number: The original data obtained from Affymetrix human genome U133 plus 2.0 GeneChip have been deposited to NCBI database, and the GEO series number is GSE16910.
Zong-Yun Tsai and Sher Singh contributed equally to this work.
The authors declare no competing financial interests.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-95/96/97-3112-B-037-02
- Center of Excellent for Environmental Medicine Project. Grant Number: KMU-EM-97-1.3c
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!