The effect of receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase kappa on the change of cell adhesion and proliferation induced by N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase V
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 113–123, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Wang, C., Li, Z., Yang, Z., Zhao, H., Yang, Y., Chen, K., Cai, X., Wang, L., Shi, Y., Qiu, S., Fan, J. and Zha, X. (2010), The effect of receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase kappa on the change of cell adhesion and proliferation induced by N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase V. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 113–123. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22387
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B110)
- National Key Sci-Tech Special Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-018, 2008ZX10002-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!