Modulatory effects of phytoglycoprotein (75 kDa) on allergic inflammatory cytokines in Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)-stimulated RBL-2H3 cells
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 124–131, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Oh, P.-S. and Lim, K.-T. (2010), Modulatory effects of phytoglycoprotein (75 kDa) on allergic inflammatory cytokines in Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)-stimulated RBL-2H3 cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 124–131. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22389
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2009
- Biotechnology Research Institute, Chonnam National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!