Xia Zhang and Michael Frezza contributed equally to this study.
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 162–172, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Frezza, M., Milacic, V., Ronconi, L., Fan, Y., Bi, C., Fregona, D. and Dou, Q. P. (2010), Inhibition of tumor proteasome activity by gold–dithiocarbamato complexes via both redox-dependent and -independent processes. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22394
The authors disclose no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
- Karmanos Cancer Institute of Wayne State University
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Awards. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-04-1-0688, DAMD17-03-1-0175
- NCI R21 and Training Grants. Grant Numbers: 1R21CA139386, T32-CA009531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!