Profiling and comparing transcription factors activated in non-metastatic and metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 173–183, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Su, B., Xiang, B., Wang, L., Cao, L., Xiao, L., Li, X., Li, X., Wu, M. and Li, G. (2010), Profiling and comparing transcription factors activated in non-metastatic and metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 173–183. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22395
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2009
- State Key Science Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB910502, 2006CB910504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770825, 30700469
- The 111 project. Grant Number: 111-2-12
- The National “863” High Technology Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA02Z170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!