Human ES and iPS cells as cell sources for the treatment of Parkinson's disease: Current state and problems
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 292–301, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Hwang, D.-Y., Kim, D.-S. and Kim, D.-W. (2010), Human ES and iPS cells as cell sources for the treatment of Parkinson's disease: Current state and problems. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 292–301. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22411
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2009
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea (Stem Cell Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program). Grant Numbers: SC1110, SC5170
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!