Vasostatin 1 activates eNOS in endothelial cells through a proteoglycan-dependent mechanism
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 70–79, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Ramella, R., Boero, O., Alloatti, G., Angelone, T., Levi, R. and Gallo, M. P. (2010), Vasostatin 1 activates eNOS in endothelial cells through a proteoglycan-dependent mechanism. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 70–79. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22510
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2009
- Italian Ministry of University and Research
- Regione Piemonte
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!