Hyung-Ju Cho, Jae Young Choi and Yu-Mi Yang contributed equally to this study.
House dust mite extract activates apical Cl− channels through protease-activated receptor 2 in human airway epithelia†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 1254–1263, 15 April 2010
How to Cite
Cho, H.-J., Choi, J. Y., Yang, Y.-M., Hong, J. H., Kim, C.-H., Gee, H. Y., Lee, H. J., Shin, D. M. and Yoon, J.-H. (2010), House dust mite extract activates apical Cl− channels through protease-activated receptor 2 in human airway epithelia. J. Cell. Biochem., 109: 1254–1263. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22511
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2009
- Korea Healthcare technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A08-0047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!