S. Chey and C. Claus contributed equally to this work.
Validation and application of normalization factors for gene expression studies in rubella virus-infected cell lines with quantitative real-time PCR†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 118–128, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Chey, S., Claus, C. and Liebert, U.G. (2010), Validation and application of normalization factors for gene expression studies in rubella virus-infected cell lines with quantitative real-time PCR. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 118–128. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22518
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- Medical Faculty, University of Leipzig (Junior Research Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!