Ganoderma atrum polysaccharide protects cardiomyocytes against anoxia/reoxygenation-induced oxidative stress by mitochondrial pathway
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 191–200, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Li, W.-J., Nie, S.-P., Chen, Y., Xie, M.-Y., He, M., Yu, Q. and Yan, Y. (2010), Ganoderma atrum polysaccharide protects cardiomyocytes against anoxia/reoxygenation-induced oxidative stress by mitochondrial pathway. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 191–200. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22526
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2008AA10Z325
- Objective-Oriented Project of State Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology. Grant Number: SKLF-MB-200806
- Key Science and Technique Project of Jiangxi Provincial Department of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!