Src-like adaptor protein regulates osteoclast generation and survival
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 201–209, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Zou, W., Ito, Y., Kim, S.-Y., Chappel, J., Ross, F. P. and Teitelbaum, S. L. (2010), Src-like adaptor protein regulates osteoclast generation and survival. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 201–209. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22527
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AR032788, AR046523, AR048853, AR046852, AR054190
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, the Government of Korea (Korea Health 21 R&D Project). Grant Number: A010252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!