ATM is involved in cell-cycle control through the regulation of retinoblastoma protein phosphorylation†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 210–218, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Pizarro, J. G., Folch, J., de la Torre, A. V., Junyent, F., Verdaguer, E., Jordan, J., Pallas, M. and Camins, A. (2010), ATM is involved in cell-cycle control through the regulation of retinoblastoma protein phosphorylation. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 210–218. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22528
Javier G. Pizarro and Jaume Folch contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: SAF2009-13093, SAF2008-05143-C03-1
- Fondo de InvestigacionSanitaria
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PI080400
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009/SGR00853
- Fundacio la Marato TV3. Grant Number: 063230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!