Lijun Zhang and Xia Peng contributed equally to this work.
Subcellular proteome analysis unraveled annexin A2 related to immune liver fibrosis†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 219–228, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Peng, X., Zhang, Z., Feng, Y., Jia, X., Shi, Y., Yang, H., Zhang, Z., Zhang, X., Liu, L., Yin, L. and Yuan, Z. (2010), Subcellular proteome analysis unraveled annexin A2 related to immune liver fibrosis. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 219–228. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22529
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2009
- National 863 Project of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A411
- Wang bao En Liver Fibrosis of China Liver Disease. Grant Number: 20070026
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 09ZR1426300
- Research Foundation for Talented Scholars by Shanghai Public Clinical Center. Grant Number: RCJJP2
- Research Foundation (Shanghai Scientific and Technological Commission). Grant Number: 09411965800
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JCB_22529_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||1094K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|JCB_22529_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||508K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|JCB_22529_sm_SupplFigS3.tif||35K||Supplementary Figure S3|
|JCB_22529_sm_SupplTabS1.doc||752K||Supplementary Table S1|
|JCB_22529_sm_SupplTabS2.doc||49K||Supplementary Table S2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.