Yanchun Li and Devadoss J. Samuvel contributed equally to this study.
IL-6 and high glucose synergistically upregulate MMP-1 expression by U937 mononuclear phagocytes via ERK1/2 and JNK pathways and c-Jun†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Biochemistry
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 248–259, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y., Samuvel, D. J., Sundararaj, K. P., Lopes-Virella, M. F. and Huang, Y. (2010), IL-6 and high glucose synergistically upregulate MMP-1 expression by U937 mononuclear phagocytes via ERK1/2 and JNK pathways and c-Jun. J. Cell. Biochem., 110: 248–259. doi: 10.1002/jcb.22532
- Issue online: 16 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NIH. Grant Number: DE16353
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!